Please read the following terms and conditions governing our advertisement program, before continuing!
- Advertising content is subject to Camerinfoline´s approval. Camerinfoline reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation, or position commitment at any time and for any reason. Advertising content that could be mistaken as news or other non advertising material must be clearly marked “Advertisement.” Camerinfoline reserves the right to add such a notation above and/or below any copy. Only publication of an advertisement shall constitute final acceptance of the advertiser’s order.
- Positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of Camerinfoline.
- Camerinfoline reserves the right to convert print advertisements into digital products, to include them in electronic databases and other versions of the publication, and to make them available through the Internet or through other sources, if need be.
- Camerinfoline accepts advertisements from accredited and non-accredited institutions, agencies, academic and non-academic institutions, registered or non-registered groups and organizations. However, Camerinfoline reserves the right to make reasonable inquiries to determine the legitimacy of the institution and service/product being advertised.
Cancellations or changes in orders must be received in writing by the deadline date.
- Camerinfoline’s sole liability for any error for which it might be responsible will not exceed the cost of the advertisement. Claims for errors must be made in writing within 30 days of the issue date or the date the advertisement first appeared online.
- Camerinfoline shall not be liable to the Advertiser and/or its agency for any technical malfunction, computer error or loss of data, or other injury, damage, or disruption to advertisements or Web sites, that is beyond the control of Camerinfoline. We have no obligation to detect the presence of any computer virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, worm, or other technology or software causing damage to end users’ computers in any item received from Advertiser and/or its agency.
- Unless specifically agreed to in writing by Camerinfoline, these Advertising Terms and Conditions shall supersede and control any contrary provision of any advertiser or agency-provided contract, insertion order, or copy instructions, even if the included advertisement is published. Camerinfoline does not accept insertion orders containing disclaimers of any kind.