PLEASE BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR POST READ THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES CAREFULLY!
All posts must conform to the following objectives:
- The subject of any post must be in connection with the country Cameroon, directly and indirectly (there must be a clear link though..).
- It must not be a local information, information from any part of the globe is accepted, as long as it’s related to Cameroon.
- We don’t accept abusive, rude and unscupoulous behaviour, any of such post will be discarded immediately without any further inqueries.
- We encourage people to write their own posts, better still put copied information in their own words, and always try to modify the title of your post, if you copied it from another site. Direct copy and paste is strickly prohibited as it impairs our SEO rankings and may violate copyright laws of certain sites. if you copy any information from another website or publication please don’t foget to add the source or reference, there may be one, two or more sources or references.
- Posts should be focused on rare and captivating information that will thrill readers, and not just any news head line. This is not a top notch breaking news site like CNN or BBc, this is a site for thrilling and captivating infos and vibes, thus the information must not be the latest but in most cases, the rarest and and most thrilling.
- Read our dailies before posting, to avoid repeatition, in case of any repeatition incoming posts will be discaded without further enquiries.
- Note! we’ll not accept all posts especially if don’t comply with the above objectives, some posts may be liable to some change if need be, to make it suite our objectives.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMPLICITY. WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AROUND, AND WE’LL BE VERY PLEASED TO SEE LOTS OF PLEASANT INFOS FROM YOU!
The Camer infoline team.